Friday, June 27, 2008

Cedar Point

Monday, June 23, Cedar Point Amusement Park

A great day at a great park with a great (punctual and obedient) group of students!
Rapid Fire Thots:
  • Good ratio of unchurched/churched kids.

  • New ride is the Maverick, it should've been named The Flipper.

  • Hate the price of in-park food ($14 for 3 chicken strips, fries and 32 oz. of Pepsi goodness).

  • Here's a picture of a great guy with a great ride:









  • Al is a great friend and he's F.A.T. [Faithful, Available, Teachable].

  • A great cell phone picture of another great ride if I do say so myself:

  • This food joint made me think of my brother Daniel:


The only way that that day could've been better was to have my family with me. But I'm already getting the 'Not-Interested-Dad' signals from the girls.

No comments: