Friday, May 15, 2009

CA Trip #2

I flew into San Jose; my brother lives in nearby Los Gatos.

Daniel is 3 years younger than me and through the years we have become good friends. We like sports. We don't like stupid stuff at church. We have the same perspective on our family.

I admire him for making a life for himself. Slugging through college. Finding a job. Relocating to a new area. Immersing himself in his work (he's a great art teacher!). Now he's looking at buying a condo (probably a good time to do so). He really has made a nice life for himself and I admire the moxy that he's shone along the way.

He's also pretty dang good with people and 'situations'. He's got a good read on why people do what they do. He's good at cutting through the bologna. He's great with strangers. He's good at mapping a plan out of the sitch. Plus, my kids like him!

I'm proud of my brother and glad he's mine!

No comments: